- Welcome to the official website of the Consulate General for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in Northern Ireland.
- The Consulate General for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in Northern Ireland welcomes and thanks you for taking the time to visit our official website. We are honoured to serve you.
- Our mission is to promote and protect the interests of the people and Government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in Northern Ireland, while preserving the friendly relations that exist between Saint Vincent and the Grenadines & Northern Ireland.
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines established diplomatic relations with the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland on St. Vincent and the Grenadines’ Independence Day - October 27, 1979 and Ireland on April 30, 2015.
- This website provides information of interest to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines nationals, non-nationals, visitors to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and investors who are interested in a politically stable, democratic, business friendly investment environment.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a leading location for foreign investment with many pro-business policies and concessions. The sophisticated offshore financial sector provides for one of the most modern International Business Company (IBC) and Trust formation. The advantages further stem from the progressive attitude of the government, excellent infrastructure and skilled English speaking workforce.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines has been a Member of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) since 1980 and is also a Member of the Baltic Exchange. St. Vincent and the Grenadines boasts a competitive Maritime Registry ranking among the top 20 leading fleets of the world.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines proudly completed its international airport - Argyle International Airport (SVD), which officially opened on February 14, 2017.
- We invite you to explore and hope that you find the information very useful.